Teacher’s & Students’
3-2-1 Song Choosing Activity
Survey and Listening Instructions
All: To participate in this interactive activity, you will need:
Step 1: Be sure you have…
- Access to your teacher provided:
- 5-Digit PIN*
- Form Link for the Suggested Level of Challenge* (MEDIUM or MEDIUM-HARD)
- Assignment START date and DEADLINE date*
- Internet & Audio capabilities* – earbuds or speakers are fine – check audio by playing a sample here (scroll down to songs).
- 15-20 uninterrupted minutes.
- A pseudonym (fake name or identifier) is optional. Your teacher will go over this with you.
- A desktop computer is suggested (need 2 tabs open).
Step 2: You need to…
- Click on the Level of Challenge provided by your teacher. Either Medium (2-3), or Medium-Hard (3-4).
- Follow the written instructions on the form, as well as any provided by your teacher (ie. are you anonymous, or using a pseudonym?).
- As you proceed, review the songs and data slowly and mindfully.
- Submit the form.
The teacher will present the result when they deem fit (after the deadline most likely).