Teacher’s & Students’
3-2-1 Song Choosing Activity
Survey and Listening Instructions
All: To participate in this interactive activity, you will need:
Step 1: Be sure you have…
- Access to your teacher provided:
- 5-Digit PIN*
- Form Link for the Suggested Level of Challenge* (Medium or Medium-Hard)
- Assignment deadline*
- Internet & Audio capabilities* – earbuds or speakers are fine – check audio by playing a sample here (scroll down to songs).
- 15-20 uninterrupted minutes.
- A pseudonym (fake name or identifier) is optional. Your teacher will go over this with you.
- A desktop computer is suggested (need 2 tabs open).
Step 2: You need to…
- Click on the Form link provided by your teacher.
- Follow the written instruction as well as any provided by your teacher. (Are you anonymous, or using a pseudonym?)
- Review the songs and data slowly and mindfully.
- Submit the form
The teacher will present the result when they deem fit (after the deadline most likely).